Prepare for disappointment. Not inappropriate in the sense of scintillating tales of moral indiscretion, rather inappropriate in that these are things I shouldn't feel any need to confess, and yet... I do. Almost daily.
1. I cannot finish a half gallon of milk before it expires. I've been trying for years, and while I have flirted in the high ninety-percents of completion, I have yet to seal the deal.
2. I never completed Super Mario Brothers, and I really, really tried. It was the only video game I owned for a year.
3. I hate and cannot stand reality tv--in fact I've never watched an entire reality tv show on my own--and yet, filled with some self-loathing, I have watched hours of it because of female companionship. (There is one exception to this, but that I will not confess.)
4. I don't know what band you are talking about. Furthermore, it took me a few minutes to figure out you were talking about a band.
5. I haven't seen the movie your talking about, and there is a 90% chance I really don't want to--it's violent, hyper sexual, inane and/or people say bad swears a lot.
6. But I would still watch Caveman, staring Shelly Long and Ringo Starr, and I am well aware that it falls into at least two of the above criteria.
7. I've seen the movie Caveman.