Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I think list entries are to blogs what mime is to art. Every once in a great while they can really be satisfying, but mostly they are things to largely be ignored and avoided.



That said, it's finals time and my brain is full of rules and cases. I don't think I've had a decent thought independent of the federal rules of evidence or criminal procedure for a week or more.

Without further ado...

A few of my favorite things for December 10, 2008, non-exclusive:

Tiny older women driving really big trucks.

Pretending like I can't see people who are wearing camouflage.

Puppies rolling over and falling out of bed.

1 Nephi 21:23.

Deuteronomy 31:6.

Guys who can pull-off baseball hats (baseball specific, as opposed to baseball style hats).

Snow (the form of precipitation, not the rapper who gave us "Informer").

The way Mormons habitually pray and give thanks for moisture in smaller towns.

Cowboy-cut suits.

Formal boots.

Joe Erikson's mustache circa 1995.

Life, etc.

No comments: